Paragon has an open position! Could you see yourself as a…
Business Development Executive
Paragon is a premier customer research, digital strategy, web and commerce solutions provider that leverages modern marketing technologies like Sitecore and Episerver to drive better customer experiences. Our services include customer journey mapping, usability, web development, custom software, and a full suite of managed services and application support. Utilizing our significant B2B and B2C experience, Paragon helps the world’s most successful companies such as Dow Chemical, Bob Evans, Huntington Bank, and the Cleveland Clinic to envision and execute their most complex digital objectives – and manage, maintain, and evolve them to exceed the demands of their ever-changing markets.
Paragon is seeking a proven, professional sales executive to join our team who can manage his or her business autonomously. A successful candidate will have 8-10+ years working at the VP and C-levels. Organization, presentation, and ability to close business is critical to the success of this individual. This role is responsible for all aspects of acquiring and growing new clients for our software development services. This role includes prospecting and qualifying leads, managing pipeline, negotiating and closing.
Knowledge of enterprise websites and professional services is a plus. Able to work in a structured sales process. Ability to work remotely for the right candidate.
- Conduct outbound prospecting activities working from leads you personally developed or have been assigned from Marketing
- Effectively manage sales process in Salesforce.com
- Participate in weekly sales meetings to discuss progress and obstacles
- Work with the Delivery Team to prepare estimates and kick-off new projects
- Prepare proposals and statements of work for projects
- Consistently meet and exceed quota assignments
- Learn and stay educated on the industry and core offerings
- Some travel to client sites and events/tradeshows is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 8-10+ years of sales experience, services and/or web development sales preferred
- Previous experienced with crafting and executing account-based events
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
The Business Development Executive position offers a base plus a commission compensation structure.
Our Benefits Include:
- Individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with matching
Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability or any other consideration prohibited by law.
All candidates hired must be able to provide proper documentation of their eligibility to work in the US.