Paragon has an open position! Could you see yourself as a…
Project Lead Consultant / Architect
Paragon is a premier customer research, digital strategy, web and commerce solutions provider that leverages modern marketing technologies like Sitecore and Episerver to drive better customer experiences. Our services include customer journey mapping, usability, web development, custom software, and a full suite of managed services and application support. Utilizing our significant B2B and B2C experience, Paragon helps the world’s most successful companies such as Dow Chemical, Bob Evans, Huntington Bank, and the Cleveland Clinic to envision and execute their most complex digital objectives – and manage, maintain, and evolve them to exceed the demands of their ever-changing markets.
As the Lead Consultant, you will serve as the visionary and strategist for the solution domain and act as a guardian of the integrity of the applications architecture across the existing applications and Sitecore in close collaboration with the team. The Lead Consultant provides deep functional and technical Sitecore expertise to the project team, based on a thorough understanding of the different applications and the business flows. You will guide teams on project processes and technical implementation. The Lead Consultant plays a pivotal role by balancing the technical and business needs of each project, in strong cooperation with the Project Managers.
• Act as visionary and strategist for the solution domain.
• Provide deep functional and technical Sitecore expertise to the Sitecore team.
• Establish architecture, application roadmap, and define guidelines/best practices within the solution domain.
• Optimize the solution architecture for performance and high availability.
• Effectively communicate and coordinate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
• Work closely with Sales to ensure a positive transition from the sales cycle to the implementation experience.
• Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with project team and stakeholders.
• Perform impact analysis and address concerns with regards to the complexity and business value of the requested features.
• Translate business capabilities/functionalities into Sitecore functional and technical design
• Educate and communicate to the customer the Sitecore capabilities and business benefits
• Work very closely with the different team members to understand the dynamics in the different projects and to proactively assess the impact of decisions.
• Coordinate all integration and performance testing
• Document all application architecture decisions and changes
• Work with team of developers to ensure they understand the technical and business requirements of each project and can successfully deliver them. Review developer work to ensure it conforms to development/architectural standards and best practices.
• Proactively work with Project Managers and project teams to resolve technical issues and to champion closure on business & technical issues related to process, business rules and configuration, in order to achieve the ultimate business goals
• Actively engage all the different functional teams to improve the suggested solutions and increase the business satisfaction; effectively communicate needs across projects
• Assist the project manager in associated communications documents, change orders, project documentation and presentations, identifying project dependencies and critical path.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans with project management throughout project life cycle.
• Work closely with the support team to successfully transition the client after products are live.
• Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• Manage day-to-day tasks of development, delegate and assign work, remove roadblocks.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline, with a strong interest in information technology preferred. Or, an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Minimum of 5 years job specific work experience (Sitecore or Web Development) in an Applications expert role with demonstrated professional growth and achievement. Total work experience should be 10+ years.
• Strong understanding of all the different integrated business processes and the interactions between the different departments
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of various types of applications and their interactions, system development life cycle, dynamics of applications development projects, Information Technology practices and methods.
• Knowledge of the principles, techniques and methodology of project management, quality management, and change management.
• Strong analytical skills to understand and analyze business processes supported by different applications.
• Consistently proven ability to implement projects and contribute to concept development
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Conforms to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Strong interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage client expectations and deliver world-class customer service.
• Demonstrated ability to build and lead effective teams. Focus on individual strengths and help to improve weaknesses.
• Business Analysis
• Translate business requirements into systems requirements.
• Ability to travel as required.
Our Benefits Include:
• Individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
• Short-term and Long-term disability
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• 401k with matching
Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability or any other consideration prohibited by law.
All candidates hired must be able to provide proper documentation of their eligibility to work in the US.