Paragon has an open position! Could you see yourself as a…
Senior Sitecore Developer
Paragon Consulting, Inc., a leading Sitecore implementer and Sitecore Platinum level Partner, is seeking an experienced, professional Senior Sitecore Developer to join our team. Paragon hires only the most qualified technology professionals at all experience levels to assist our customers with enterprise-class web site builds and related Sitecore services. We value diversity, self-motivation and independent thought leadership as we continue to grow our extremely talented pool of resources. Paragon is a development shop, which means that we focus on the technical aspects of a web build. We do not staff most traditional agency roles, but opt instead to work with an extensive network of design and strategy partners to augment our process.
Paragon is located in Cleveland, Ohio and would be open to relocation or working remotely on a full-time basis with limited travel.
Training on Sitecore is available for the right candidate.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ professional experience building web sites in C# and ASP.NET
- Professional experience with Sitecore, Episerver, Ektron, Sitefinity, Kentico, Umbraco or other web content management (WCM) systems
- Experience with Glass Mapper, SOLR, Azure, Mongo or other parts of the Sitecore ecosystem is a plus
Additional requirements include:
- Experience working on a customer-focused agile team
- Participation on multiple web site builds on the .NET platform
- Familiarity with web development and web content management strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passionately curious about new technologies
We offer competitive wages with a comprehensive benefits package.
Employment at Paragon is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability or any other consideration prohibited by law.
All candidates hired must be able to provide proper documentation of their eligibility to work in the US.