CONTENT & MARKETING SERVICES
Effective marketing starts with effective content.
The Benefits of a Strong Content & Marketing Partner
Good contextual marketing is about delivering the right content to the right audience at the right time. We leverage journey-based insights to help you deliver content that makes customers think, feel, and act. Maximize your technology stack and utilize a thoughtful marketing mix to ensure each of your audience segments receives relevant content tailored to their precise needs.
- Build your brand personality and positioning
- Create a Content Taxonomy to better organize your website content
- Refresh or migrate impactful web content
- Deploy personalization and other tactics across the right mix of marketing channels
- Increase organic and paid search traffic
Our customer’s experience matters to us. Not only did Paragon help us re-imagine and re-platform our website to a more sophisticated CMS, but their strategy and design-work helped improve the ease and confidence in which consumers interact with and engage with our financial services product set.Karen Roland, AVP Marketing & Communications, PSECU
Our Content & Marketing Services
We deliver reliable automation and personalization services to maximize the effectiveness of your content, including:
- CRM & Audience Management
- Multi-Channel Copywriting
- Content Audit, Migration & Governance
- IA, Taxonomy, and Tagging
- Message and Value Prop Validation
- Omnichannel Personalization
- Journey-Based Marketing Automation
The Paragon Difference
Our approach enables us to gain every important detail about your customer so you can know the best way to communicate with them, allowing you to make the best decisions to satisfy their needs.
91% of consumers are more likely to shop with brands that provide relevant offers and recommendations. (Accenture Survey)
Content & Marketing Case Study: Designing for Conversion
See how we worked with PSECU to envision, design and develop a new financial services website allowing for greater personalization, accessibility, and ultimately, increased conversion.