• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Automated decision making
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Paragon collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, company, etc.)
• Products and services in which you have expressed interest
• Pages, documents, images, and videos that you view on our web site
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Paragon with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Contact us through the web site’s Contact form
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey
• Register for a live event
• Register for a webinar
• Download certain whitepapers or files
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Your LinkedIn profile if you have connected with a Paragon employee
• Public social media profiles or other public sources
• Your e-mail signature
• Your co-workers
How will we use your data?
Paragon collects your data so that we can:
• Respond to your inquiries about our products or services
• Contact you as a customer in the course of business
• Email you about industry trends and developments
• Email you about how Paragon can help you better leverage your technology investments
If you agree, Paragon will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their
products, services, specials, news and events.
How do we store your data?
Paragon securely stores your data in Salesforce and provides access only to Paragon employees who
need to see it in the course of their jobs.
Paragon will keep your Personal Identification Information and Products and Services in which you have
expressed interest for seven years from the time you provide it, or seven years from the time you cease
being a customer. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing the records
Paragon would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might
like, as well as those of our partner companies.
• Other partners, from time to time
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Paragon from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving
your data to our partner companies.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at the address below.
What are your data protection rights?
Paragon would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is
entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Paragon for copies of your personal data. We may
charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Paragon correct any information you
believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Paragon to complete the information you
believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Paragon erase your personal data, under
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Paragon restrict the processing of
your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Paragon’s processing of your personal
data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Paragon transfer the data that we have
collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these
rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: (440) 684-3101
Or write to us: 5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124, USA
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor
behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically
through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Paragon uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and
remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you
prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Experience – Paragon uses these cookies to identify you when you interact with Paragon
through different channels, for example when you open an email and then later visit our
• Advertising – Paragon sometimes uses these cookies to collect information about your visit
to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your
browser, device, and your IP address. Paragon sometimes shares some limited aspects of
this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data
collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit
another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies
from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Automated decision making
Paragon will use the information you provide us, along with patterns in your use of our website, to make
automated assumptions about your job role, industry, technical preferences, and other attributes in a
practice called profiling. We will use these profiles to change the placement of content on our web site,
modify the content of emails that we send you, and otherwise change the behavior of our site to make it
more relevant to you.
Paragon will never share your profile with any third party.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: (440) 684-3101
Or write to us at: 5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124, USA
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Paragon has not addressed your concern in a
satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office in your jurisdiction.