Customer insights drive innovation.
The Benefits of Customer Research
Decades of experience and thousands of customer interviews have taught us that applying customer research drives more innovative and less risky outcomes. Customer insights are at the core of all great digital solutions – and when applied correctly can help you deliver more meaningful experiences.
- Understand your customer’s opinions, emotions, and behaviors
- Discover unmet needs and customer pain points
- Find your competitive advantage and opportunities for differentiation
- Predict purchase intent, inform product development, and identify new business opportunities
Paragon’s research revealed clear opportunities for us to improve our patients’ experience when seeking primary care providers, and better engage consumers in the process – leading to a more confident and less stressful experience.Lawrence Wu, Beaumont Health
Our Customer Research Solutions
Deliver more targeted marketing and conversion-focused outcomes with tactics including:
- Customer Decision Mapping
- Segmentation Research
- Personas & Archetypes
- Contextual Interviews
- Focus Groups
- Intercepts & Secret Shopper
- Message Testing
- Journey Mapping
- Card Sorting
- Expert Reviews
- Moderated Usability Testing
- Unmoderated Usability Testing
- Consumer Data Analysis
- A/B Testing
The Paragon Difference
Your customers are real people, with real thoughts and feelings. We talk with them so you can learn how they make decisions and what they desire.
Organizations that leverage customer behavior data outperform peers by 85% in sales growth and more than 25% in gross margin. (Microsoft)
Find out if customer research is right for you.
Contact us to get the conversation started.
Mutual of Omaha
Optimizing for enrollment conversions
For over 100 years, Mutual of Omaha has committed to providing an array of insurance and financial products to fit their customers’ lifestyle. Having previously journey mapped their customers’ full life cycle, Mutual of Omaha engaged Paragon to dig deeper in a specific part of the journey — the “Getting Coverage” process.
Clients we’ve served:
What makes our Customer Research solutions unique?
- We’ve been doing customer research for over 20 years
- We staff real researchers led by PhDs – and a strategy, design & development team to help turn opportunities into reality
- We conduct interviews with your actual customers – and we’ve done over 1,000 of them (we do the recruiting, too)
- We think in terms of implementation – with strategic recommendations to drive conversions (it’s about insights, not findings)