Digital whiteboarding tools like Miro help keep our remote team working in a real-time, collaborative fashion – without stifling our creativity and efficiency.Lissa Richards, Lead Customer Experience Strategist
In our first Working Remote Audioblog we discuss how Paragon tackles customer insight activities like customer research, usability testing and journey mapping when participants aren’t in the same location. Matt Hummel, Chief Experience Officer and Lissa Richards, Lead Strategist and Researcher join moderator John Ours to discuss tips, tricks, best practices, and even opportunities found in a remote working arrangement.
Want more details or to learn more of our best practices to increase efficiency when transitioning to a remote digital team? Let’s Chat.
Full Audio Blog Series:
- Working Remote Audioblog #1 – Gathering Customer Insights
- Working Remote Audioblog #2 – Design & Development Team Collaboration
- Working Remote Audioblog #3 – Maintaining the “Human Aspect” in a Distributed Team Environment
- Best Practices for Delivering Research-Driven Digital Solutions with a Newly-Remote Workforce
- Staff Augmentation as a Contingency to Offshore Resourcing