BUILD CUSTOMER-CENTRIC EXPERIENCES
Nobody knows your business like you do. Except perhaps, your customers.
Customer Journey Mapping Benefits
Have you put yourself in your customer’s shoes? When we include actual customers in the journey mapping process, we learn first-hand what they think and feel about their interactions with you.
- Learn how customers perceive your brand and offerings
- Identify customer behaviors and their path to purchase
- Discover your customer’s journey, their unmet needs and pain points
- Optimize personalization and innovation
- Improve customer experience and marketing ROI
Paragon’s customer journey maps gave us a 360-degree view of our auto claims process. By including the perspectives of our employees, contact center, claims teams and policyholders, we uncovered opportunities to improve the experience for all of these stakeholders.Sharon Marburger, VP, Customer Experience – Penn National Insurance
Journey Mapping Services & Solutions
Discover and describe your customer’s perception of your offerings and how they experience your brand, with services & deliverables including:
• Persona Identification
• Participant Recruitment
• Surveys & Interviews
• Data Analysis
• Customer Journey Maps
• Future-State Journey Maps
• Decision Maps
• Service Design Plans
• Engagement Plans
• Prioritization Roadmaps
• Action Plans
The Paragon Difference
Each project is unique – from omnichannel to digitally-focused journeys. Paragon will tailor your journey mapping engagement to the level of detail needed to achieve your project goals, including:
85% of professionals using customer journey maps found an increase in customer satisfaction, lower churn, fewer complaints, and higher NPS (MyCustomer).
Find out how journey mapping can help you deliver better customer experiences.
Contact us to get the conversation started.
Journey Mapping for Penn National Insurance
Improving the Auto Insurance Claims Process
See how Paragon worked with Penn National Insurance to improve their customer experience strengths by digging deeper into a specific but common customer journey – submitting a personal auto insurance claim.
Clients we’ve served:
Our Journey Mapping Blogs
What makes our Journey Mapping unique
- We’ve been doing customer research for over 20 years, including 8 years of journey mapping
- We staff real researchers led by PhDs – and a strategy, design & development team to help turn opportunities into reality
- We conduct interviews with your actual customers – and we’ve done over 1,000 of them (we do the recruiting, too)
- We think in terms of implementation – not just providing read-outs of results but strategic recommendations to drive conversions (it’s about insights, not findings
“A great customer experience isn’t about changing the customer into who you want them to be. Rather, it’s about understanding your customer and making the experience the one they need.”– Matt Hummel, Chief Experience Officer, Paragon